Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:32 am

Hey everyone! In game my name is Oscardahlberg and thats my real name to expet that my after name is Dahlberg and my name is Oscar, dont know why i dident take a fancy dancy name i just picked it, anyway i have been playing in like a month, at the first i only played singelplayer cause i dident know how to play multiplayer but after a while my friend Alfen97 made a server and me alfebn97 and Zombie_killer97 played on it until Alen97s Ip changed and there was a new map, so then we started to look for a server that had a Ip that never change and the we found this Awsome server and started playing on this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:34 am

I forgot to say that i live in Sweden and i like strategy games (like age of empires) and first person view games like black ops and minecraft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Lol. I hope you'll enjoy your time here on my MineCraft. I'm also hoping that I won't have to lose this server either. =)
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: