Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peiceofpaper
Nubbie
Nubbie
peiceofpaper

Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!!   Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 am

Hello, Im Koi (yes thats my real name) and Im here tooooo.... I guess Im here to introduce myself! I live in Texas and am from New Orleans, LA. I am French/Native American, I have an awesome name, and am in the seventh grade. My game name is PeiceOfPaper, and yes, I know its spelled wrong, Kendal, my sister, who goes by the game name of Intelle, was happy enough to point out that mistake. This is the first time I, and Intelle, have joined a whitelist server, and to be honest I dont even know what whitelist is, lol..... Im happy that i get the chance to help build a server map, even though Im sad the old map was greifed. I hope this will be a fun time for me, Intelle, and everyone else!! And, so there is no confusion on the matter, I am the OLDER brother!! Intelle will be playing on the server too so she will probably put out her own introductory thingymabob!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!!   Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 am

Hello, Welcome to our MineCraft community. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mod, or Admin.

A whitelist server is basically a server exclusive for members.

This is to try and prevent unknown griefing, aka if theres griefing, it'll be from a member.
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com

Hello everybody who's looking at this right now!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: