Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We have a thief

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Czethros
Nubbie
Nubbie
Czethros

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: We have a thief   We have a thief EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 am

Hey guys,

I'd like to make you guys aware of a thief who roams the server. I have been robbed twice. I know a few other people were robbed as well. Those who had been stolen from please reply here. This thief has taken things out of my chest and also and taken parts of my house off too. I don't know who he/she is, but if you guys see him in the act, screenshot it please. This thief only comes to take people's stuff when the victim is offline. I was only away for an hour. From 7-8pm EST and a few things were taken.

To the community, beware.

To the thief, I hope you die in a deep dark pit. Alone.

~Cz

-----EDIT-----
Yes I have hidden my chests

Last edited by Czethros on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a statement.)
Back to top Go down
Czethros
Nubbie
Nubbie
Czethros

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Criminal Found   We have a thief EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:18 am

Hopefully, we have discovered our culprit.

It seems that the criminal is "Dylan####" I do not know the exact digits, but everybody seems to say they have seen Dylan on multiple occasions in the chest room of somebody's home alone. Our primary source: G_man09 says that he and moderator sonic found and killed Dylan in the act of stealing. We have no visual proof, but our testimonies all find Dylan guilty of burglary. Admins, if you want to hear the testimonies yourselves, talk to: Intelle, G_man09, and possibly Sonic(whom I have not contacted)

Thank you, and I assume you will get this problem resovled
Back to top Go down
Intelle
Nubbie
Nubbie
Intelle

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a thief   We have a thief EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 am

I agree. I saw him in the chest room and then I logged out. I came back on and 14 blocks of diamond were gone from my chest. I want this criminal caught and banned and everyone, beware. His name is Dylan001.
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a thief   We have a thief EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:44 am

Since the community have spoken, I have read and taken care of this issue. He is no longer welcomed as a member of the community. Thank you for the report, but please post this in the right section of the forums next time. Thanks - Saber
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Alfen97
Nubbie
Nubbie

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a thief   We have a thief EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Dylan logged on again and threw some threats at sonic and blamed him for being responsible for the things Dylan was accused of doing. Just thought I should mention that.
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a thief   We have a thief EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 am

Oddly enough I can't find any threats made by Dylan. It might be because there are so many logs. But since the community does not want Dylan; Then I will have to ban him.
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Alfen97
Nubbie
Nubbie

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a thief   We have a thief EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:17 pm

He said that he was going to hack sonic, thats what I meant by threat. Perhaps talking to him before banning could be a good idea since he claims himself to be innocent. I havn't seen him do anything and I have no proof of him being a griefer/thief. I suppose there could be some reason he blames sonic (although I highly doubt that it's true that sonic is just lying). All I've heard is what Ii've read in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Chapiez
Nubbie
Nubbie
Chapiez

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a thief   We have a thief EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 pm

I would recomend to take a screenshot of abuse/griefing/stealing etc if you can remeber

Post it on the fourms

and one of the moderaters or admin will act on this

Chapz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We have a thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a thief   We have a thief Empty

Back to top Go down

We have a thief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: Support :: Reporting Players-