Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The name's Alfen!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfen97
Nubbie
Nubbie

The name's Alfen! Empty
PostSubject: The name's Alfen!   The name's Alfen! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi! My in game name is Alfen97 though most people just call me Alfen, My in real life name is Alex so that's what you'll probably see my in real life friends call me. Oscardahlberg and Zombie_killer97 are close friends to me in reall life so we usually stick together even in the gaming world. I started playing minecraft after oscar found a few nice videos on YouTube, I had never heard of minecraft before that and ironically now it seems like everyones playing it. I joined this server after having found it through a simple google search. I thought that it might perhaps be a nice server that the three of us could play on, and how lucky I was to be proven right. My experience of this server so far has been very friendly and it seems to be developing very nicely. I hope we have a great time playing together in the amazing world of minecraft.
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

The name's Alfen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Alfen!   The name's Alfen! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Welcome to the MC community Alex.
I hope you are enjoying your time here with your friends.

For the server, I try to strive for responsive mods/admins, and quick support when needed. If there is any problem, please don't hesitate to post it in the right section of the forums. =)
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Alfen97
Nubbie
Nubbie

The name's Alfen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Alfen!   The name's Alfen! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:21 pm

I'll do my very best to help keep the server friendly and if anyone needs help with anything just ask whenever I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The name's Alfen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Alfen!   The name's Alfen! Empty

Back to top Go down

The name's Alfen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: