Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-o, Nice to meet you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetriswizard96
Nubbie
Nubbie

E-o, Nice to meet you Empty
PostSubject: E-o, Nice to meet you   E-o, Nice to meet you EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 am

Hey, names Alex. I'm 14 and I live in Australia. I like computers and bikes. I study Physics, Robotics, and advanced Math at school and one day wish to work at a power-plant or invent something that changes the way we use electricity and the way it is generated. I am friends with Gman on the server and am a good Minecrafter.I know Gman in person and we get along really well. I have been around since Creative modes biggest improvements like extra blocks. I have always contributed to every server I join either by reporting griefers and repairing buildings, or creating cities to make movies with. I would like to join the white list because I have walked around and seen only really cool buildings, and would like to make my own really cool building. My Minecraft User-name is Tetriswizard96.
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: E-o, Nice to meet you   E-o, Nice to meet you EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 am

Yeah. I added you as a member yesterday but the server must have acted up or what not. I'll try my best to fix it.

Oh and welcome to the community Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Alfen97
Nubbie
Nubbie

PostSubject: Re: E-o, Nice to meet you   E-o, Nice to meet you EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Looking forward to seeing your buildings Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-o, Nice to meet you   E-o, Nice to meet you Empty

Back to top Go down

E-o, Nice to meet you
Page 1 of 1