Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concerning Lava Buckets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

Concerning Lava Buckets Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Lava Buckets   Concerning Lava Buckets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 am

From this point on, there will be no use of Lava or Lava buckets without posting in this post.

You ALSO have to make sure you posted in this post on what you will be doing with the lava.

If you are seen using lava without prior post. You may lose your privilege with lava buckets.

Thanks for your cooperation
- Saber

Edit:
Apparently there's an experienced hacker that got past through the whitelisting + using personal hacks to gain unwanted items (i.e. lava and diamond tools). I was able to track down and ban + ipban the player within the hour.

I am regretful to say that I cannot compensate for what damage has been done. I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Lava Buckets   Concerning Lava Buckets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey Saber, Im just asking if i could use it?
Because as you know my, Alfen97 and Zombie_killer97s house is full of lava and its not so nice with water cause it dont light up the room and its not nice with tourches Smile And onemore thing as you know our house is pritty secret the chance of someone getting there is prittys small.

//Oscardahlberg
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Lava Buckets   Concerning Lava Buckets EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:01 am

You don't need to get my approval silly. Just post here that you'll be using it and for what. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Lava Buckets   Concerning Lava Buckets EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh thought you said that Razz
Back to top Go down
Czethros
Nubbie
Nubbie
Czethros

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Lava Buckets   Concerning Lava Buckets EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah, I need to use a lava bucket. Some jerk destroyed my infinite cobblestone machine. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Lava Buckets   Concerning Lava Buckets Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning Lava Buckets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: General :: General-
Jump to: