Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greifers and Whitelist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peiceofpaper
Nubbie
Nubbie
peiceofpaper

Greifers and Whitelist Empty
PostSubject: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay. I have been playing on this server for a long time now, and when i first started playing here it was very fun and there were lots of people. Now, there are not a lot of people that get on nowadays. Thats fine with me, because i dont like overcrowding on a server, but i get really mad whenever a greifer gets on a destroys my HIDDEN house, takes all 250 of my steel, 14 of my diamond,and my beds, and then has the nerve to put up signs saying "Thanks for the stuff, you suck, youre a noob". I also had a full underground tree, wheat, cactus, and reed farm thing going on and all that is gone. My sister, Intelle, and I worked very hard on the place, and now its nothing more than a freaking hole in the ground. I dont know who it was, why they did it, or how the hell they found our house, but i can tell you, never in all of my minecraft days have i ever been as mad as i am now. I LOVE this server and all, but when is the whitelist going to be up so we can all just get on with this game? I'm not going to rage-quit but i just hope we can whitelist up....

Okay guys dont worry its all good!!
Very Happy

Last edited by peiceofpaper on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:36 am

I will apologize for the lack of updating, I haven't the time to get on my computer because of my midterms. I will be working on that now. Sorry

Edit: Added whitelist, if there are any problems, please post here. thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
peiceofpaper
Nubbie
Nubbie
peiceofpaper

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 am

Okay really dont worry about it it is all good jamex got on and replaced my stolen goods so dont worry and you should always put school first!! Thanks anyway for finding the time to add whitelisting though!!
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 am

Nps. I am always glad to help (: Post here if you have anymore questions relating to the server
Back to top Go down
peiceofpaper
Nubbie
Nubbie
peiceofpaper

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am

Okay i got on today and Intelle and I were trying to find a good spot for our house and we found a good spot and tried to ./sethome but it said unknown command. Yesterday all the commands were working fine. I dont know if this is a problem the commands are having with the new whitelist or whatever.
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 am

Hm I see. Will work on that. Give me about 24hours for results. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
peiceofpaper
Nubbie
Nubbie
peiceofpaper

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Ok thanks!! Very Happy

Oh and not just sethome wasnt working they were all down.
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Commands should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
peiceofpaper
Nubbie
Nubbie
peiceofpaper

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Ya they are!!
Thanks for getting them fixed!!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Np. Since the update, the fixed mods have slightly different codings so it took me a while to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Czethros
Nubbie
Nubbie
Czethros

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm

I need the Server iP again. I had to reinstall minecraft because of a buggy single player mod. Could you put it here or is there a thread with it already?
Back to top Go down
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:55 pm

The server IP is 76.74.159.41:28765 I think maybe there is like one number wrong or something but it should be it!
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greifers and Whitelist   Greifers and Whitelist Empty

Back to top Go down

Greifers and Whitelist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: General :: General-
Jump to: