Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster spawner + trap at Lotus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

Monster spawner + trap at Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Monster spawner + trap at Lotus   Monster spawner + trap at Lotus EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Hello everyone!

I am just going to say that I am building a monster spawner, trap at the town or village Lotus I dont think that I will be done any soon but like maybe a week or so.

I have one more thing to say about it and that is if I am online i would like to have the the loot that i get from it alone put when im not online you sure can stand there and get the loot.

And some more things: I dont whant the trap to be greifed, I know that i would be fun to take gunpowder from the looter and then make some hundred TNT and just blow up the hole village but dont. The TNT is just used to make more flat areas or for mining.

If I am online I would be very pleased if someone would like to help me make the spawner rooms cause that is what I am working on now.

I dont know if I made that clear enough because im swedish and my english is bad but i hope someone understood what I am saying.

OscarDahlberg
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Monster spawner + trap at Lotus   Monster spawner + trap at Lotus EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm

I understand you enough. Don't worry Smile If I don't understand you, I'll make sure to ask.

Edit: I'll try to see what I can do, All i have time is to manage MineCraft lately and thats it ><
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

PostSubject: Re: Monster spawner + trap at Lotus   Monster spawner + trap at Lotus EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Its no problem if you dont help its just that it takes more time to get it done, thats all and we are not in a hurry anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster spawner + trap at Lotus   Monster spawner + trap at Lotus Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster spawner + trap at Lotus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: General :: General-
Jump to: