Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bit more caverns/dungeons

Go down 
+2
ServantSaber
Necrolis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrolis
Nubbie
Nubbie
Necrolis

Bit more caverns/dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 pm

i think i've said this before but i've dug to bedrock and came across no diamonds caves or lava. maybe add a bit more?
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 pm

There is quite a numerous amount of dungeons and caverns, like how I found two yesterday. But I will have to agree with you that the world is alot more limited. I'll look into it.

It might simply be like that because of the random world generator. If thats the case then I might have to reset the world and try our luck.
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Chapiez
Nubbie
Nubbie
Chapiez

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:13 pm

I have found loads of caves, but rarely any diamonds.

in total i have found 8 diamonds and i have been mining for a long time

I think we all have bad luck lol.

Saber why not try downloading one of the mappers pack from http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Programs_and_Editors and check out where all the diamonds have gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 pm

The server I'm renting from doesn't allow me full access/customization to the server without constantly asking the support team.
):
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Chapiez
Nubbie
Nubbie
Chapiez

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
Necrolis
Nubbie
Nubbie
Necrolis

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 pm

That must be annoying :l
Back to top Go down
Alfen97
Nubbie
Nubbie

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Well I have at least in the last world found lots of diamond. I guess you just have to be lucky, cus if you come across a beta hole you can sometimes see diamond at the bottom. I sadly think some are just being unlucky...not that I'd not want more caves, diamonds and stuff like that....
Back to top Go down
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 pm

I think the caves is good as it is but i would be fun with a bit more dungeons and monsters, like a mod for creepers so they are like everywhere and exploding Razz
Back to top Go down
Chapiez
Nubbie
Nubbie
Chapiez

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 pm

@ Alfen97
Luck is something i dont have lol XD
did you know when you find diamond with the assistance of a beta hole this is what you should do
1. mine them and then take a step back in your tunnel about 2 blocks away from where you mined it
2. Log off and then log back in then Wa-La they have respawned meaning more diamonds Razz

Don't know weather it was a one of or something but its worth a go Very Happy

@Oscardahlberg
Lol i'm one of those people who just like to build, but i don't mind fighting the odd zombie or two ;P
Back to top Go down
peiceofpaper
Nubbie
Nubbie
peiceofpaper

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 am

Ive found about 18 diamond so far and i had a world hole glitch and i saw a dungeon, diamond, one cavern and a stil lava pool that was like 20 blocks underneath the surface all in the one chunk glitch, personally i think ive been lucky, but there was alot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bit more caverns/dungeons   Bit more caverns/dungeons Empty

Back to top Go down

Bit more caverns/dungeons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saber's MineCraft Server :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: