Saber's MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's MineCraft Server

Where the Pro MineCraft players play!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad News - Closing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

Bad News - Closing Empty
PostSubject: Bad News - Closing   Bad News - Closing EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 am

We all had good times, and bad times.

I am regretful to say that the server will be closing.

I do not know when the server will close but since it seems as the 3 month rental will be up sometime this month or early May. I will back up all the worlds and upload it for you all to use, as you all have poured your time and effort into playing, regardless of the updates, and griefers.

Sadly I do not have the funds to expand the server because I'm in college and I am in debt to student loans..

We've stuck through thick and thin. And I'm happy to manage a server for you all to enjoy.

Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Czethros
Nubbie
Nubbie
Czethros

Bad News - Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News - Closing   Bad News - Closing EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Hmm... well this is tough and I don't know where to start...

I remember when I first started on your server, and I was fairly new to minecraft. I had seen your server on mcserverlist.net and I thought: Good. Hardcore survival. Oh the times I had, filing reports, becoming a mod, befriending the community then becoming inactive, losing a few friends. Nonetheless, I was glad to be a part. But good times don't last forever, and I wish I could help or donate, alas I cannot.

Thanks for hosting the server, Saber, and I will try to make the last few days of the server worthwhile, for me, for you, and for everyone.

-Cz

Back to top Go down
oscardahlberg
Nubbie
Nubbie
oscardahlberg

Bad News - Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News - Closing   Bad News - Closing EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Well as Cz said "Good times dont last forever"

I remember when me and my friends Alfen 97 and Zombie_killer97 was looking for a server. We found alot of them but like all of them had whitelist and then we found this one under the title Survival or something, anyway we logged in and yeah kinda liked it, not so much lag not so much people. And then we decided to build a underwater house and it work quite well. You Saber came and gave me arrows and a bow i remember. Then we started to build this masive town i remember, not masive but pretty good. Me and Alfen 97 was so happy to be the police men of the town. And one of my strongest memories was when me and Zombie_killer97 was protecting the town one night in minecraft and IRL, then we saw a greifer who had taken my iron aromour so i jumped in the hole he have duged to get into my house and saw that he had made tunnels under the town. Me and zombie stayed the hole IRL night and just killed the greifer who name was black something over and over again. I liked our first working mob trap to! We made the stores and sold the things we got. And then the update came and we lost our map.
I like the little dwarf town to :PP The town that was so new and called Lotus as you may know. We were all happy and stuff!

I love (no homo) the new friends I have made here at Sabersmcserver, Its really great that I have met you guys but now all of this have come to an end... and i dont think i will continue play minecraft either but anyway. I know this is a game and you cant get sad over it but you guys is not a game you are real good and trust worthy people!

Bye all the people I have met here in Sabersmcserver! Bye, and you Saber will not be forgoten in the first place! I will miss you all and hope you all have a great continuation of your life!

Bye all!!!

I dont think the things I have wrote here is pure English but i hope you guys can understand some of it.

See you all sometime!

- OscarDahlberg
Back to top Go down
ServantSaber
Admin
Admin
ServantSaber

Bad News - Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News - Closing   Bad News - Closing EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:34 am

The server's closing time will be approximately May 8 - May 10

that means I won't be downloading the maps till around May 7
Back to top Go down
https://sabersmcserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bad News - Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News - Closing   Bad News - Closing Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News - Closing
Page 1 of 1